söndag 17 juni 2012

Baby album page 1

Hello!
Have now finished my course at the University, I'm still waiting for the resault though. I should get it in a couple of weeks and I really hope I passed!

I've started on a new project - a baby album. It was really fun to look at the old pictures from when I was little. And I managed to process 99 pictures from age 0-2.

Here is the first layout of the album:









flowers - PY hobby
swirl - PY hobby
charm - PY hobby
lace - from stash
ribbon - from stash
pearls - PY hobby
magnolia die

A fantastic tool is the white acrylic paint! Here I've used it on the spider web paper behind the picture (best seen in the last picture). Before it was cerise pink, now it is light pink!

Challenges:
Bearly mine challenge - bingo #39 (pearls, flowers, lace)
CraftyCalendarChallenge - flowers in bloom
CraftyCreationsChallenge - how charming #174

Hope you've found some inspiration!

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh my this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, Good luck, and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar with this beautiful scrapbook page! Laura x

    SvaraRadera